Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Visitors...






We had a fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Buehner out to visit! Thomas and James remembered them and were very excited to see them (and their keys). We went to a darling pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay where the boys not only picked pumpkins, but they also got to ride ponies, pet little animals, and ride the little train. Thomas and James are lucky to have young grandparents with so much energy! We went to a fun park while Gary and Nick went to Priesthood Session and Grandma was running UP the steep slides after the boys! 

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute~ the boys and their obsession with keys.. too funny. So! Only 24 more days to go!! Are you getting so excited Tiffany!?

Brooke said...

belly shot please?!

About Me said...

So fun Tiff! I have been thinking about you so much! You are due so soon! Can't wait to here about this little boy!

Scott and Cassidy Cowley said...

Looks like fun... I can't wait to see what the boys are going to be for Halloween! We're excited for baby Phillip, we'll have to come out and visit. Alysha wants to view your blog: alyshanielson@gmail.com Love you guys!

Nicole M said...

Oh I love that pumpkin patch!! What fun with the grandparents. We need more pictures of YOU on here! I want to see that cute belly.