Saturday, October 18, 2008
Thank you for the Baby Showers!
It was so fun for me to celebrate the upcoming arrival our new baby boy with two baby showers this week! I didn't expect anyone to give me a shower for our third baby but it was so fun to get together with friends and any baby whether it's the first or seventh is a huge blessing worth celebrating! Friends that go to law school with Nick threw us a baby shower last Saturday. It is so wonderful to have a strong LDS community at Stanford. Nick has loved getting to know his classmates. On Tuesday evening, my friends in the ward gave me a special shower involving an incredible culinary experience... dinner featuring my favorite Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) recipes! I am so lucky to be in a ward with such fun girls!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Tiff! I want to see pictures of your cute tummy!!!! I am sure you look amazing! I can't wait to find out when he is born.
Hooray! I am so excited to see your blog so that I know what is happening with you and your cute family. And it looks like you have some fabulous news-another gorgeous little boy on the way! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see pictures. :)
Nick, you are HILARIOUS!!! never seen anything more funny in my life. I love the one-sy pajama suit. So hot!! We miss you and love you! Good luck with baby Philip we can't wait until we hear from you! The boys look adorable!
Post a Comment