We had our precious baby on Monday! Philip Charles was born October 27th at 5:19 p.m. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 1/4 inches. Everything went really well with the delivery and I must let everyone know that Nick and I are now huge fans of the epidural!! After delivery, I spent 24 hours in the hospital and it was so special to spend alone-time and co-sleep with my cute little baby. It was also nice to come home and be with Nick, Thomas and James again. I came home to the cleanest house. Nick had even scrubbed the white tile in our kitchen... and bought me roses. Good job Nick. He also insists on doing all of the laundry and shopping. My rough delivery last time is really paying off now! Thomas and James are fascinated with the new baby and love to help out in every way they can. James was so excited to hold him for the first time. We love our little baby so much and feel so blessed!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Prince Philip Has Arrived!
We had our precious baby on Monday! Philip Charles was born October 27th at 5:19 p.m. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 1/4 inches. Everything went really well with the delivery and I must let everyone know that Nick and I are now huge fans of the epidural!! After delivery, I spent 24 hours in the hospital and it was so special to spend alone-time and co-sleep with my cute little baby. It was also nice to come home and be with Nick, Thomas and James again. I came home to the cleanest house. Nick had even scrubbed the white tile in our kitchen... and bought me roses. Good job Nick. He also insists on doing all of the laundry and shopping. My rough delivery last time is really paying off now! Thomas and James are fascinated with the new baby and love to help out in every way they can. James was so excited to hold him for the first time. We love our little baby so much and feel so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh! I have chills! Congratulations! He is gorgeous. I think he looks like the boys :) Do you think so? I can't wait to hear more details. Call me when you catch your breathe Tif! How is it possible that you can look so beautiful after giving birth? So, is the epiderul amazing or what!? I am glad you got to experience it this time. Thanks for posting, I have been dying to hear! He is so precious. I hope to meet him. .Christmas time maybe??? Love you guys and congrats!!!!
Wow!! Little Philip is adorable. That picture of Thomas holding him is the cutest thing ever. We can't wait to meet him in person. Congrats on a beautiful family! love you guys!!!!
Congratulations!! Philip is beautiful as can be...but that's expected in your family! Tiff you look too good to have had a baby! How nice of Nick to clean and get everything ready for you to come home to. Good luck to you guys, I'm glad the delivery went well.
Tiff, he is just PRECIOUS! What a beautiful baby boy. Glad he is here healthy and strong. I have beent thinking so much of you! You and my best friend had babies on the same day! :)What a fun birthday.
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited to see such a gorgeous healthy little boy! Oh, and I am loving the name-it goes so well with twins' names. You look absolutely amazing and I hope your recovery is going well. Good luck with those three-you will have to let me know how it's done!
Post a Comment