Nick turned the big 27 on Saturday! He was just thankful his birthday landed on the weekend this year so he wouldn't have to spend it reading about torts, civil procedures, and endless cases. He is adjusting to his new life of reading from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to sleep and I am spending my free time in the evenings at yoga classes, swimming, playing piano and reading those addictive Twilight books.
For Nick's birthday, the boys and I made him a special chocolate cake. They were so excited when I put the second layer on the cake. They said "Ooh, it's a sandwich cake!" We all went to breakfast at a cute German restaurant and spent the day relaxing in Los Altos Hills.
3 comments:
Yummy cake! Happy bday nick. The boys are looking cuter and cuter! Yoga classes sound so.. so relaxing! Go Tif!
Happy Birthday Nick!! Wow, I can't believe this is the year we turn 27. Where has the time gone??? You and your boys look so darling. Tiffany, I do yoga too and I'm addicted! Wish you guys lived closer :( Hope you had a great day.
Tiff, your boys are so handsome! Nick and Owen share the same birthday! FUN!
Post a Comment