This is for the friends who have requested a "belly shot!"
What a silly dad Thomas and James have!
They were so excited to go to a "costume party!"

"Then those Things ran about
"Then those Things ran about
With big bumps, jumps and kicks
And with hops and big thumps
And all kinds of bad tricks.
And I said,
I do NOT like the way that they play!
If Mother could see this,
Oh, what would she say!"
Thomas and James love to read stories, especially Dr. Seuss books. They are so much fun and have so much energy! I feel like I am the mom of thing one and thing two!
So, for Halloween this year, Thomas is "Thing One", James is "Thing Two" and Nick is the famous "Cat in the Hat."
We went to our ward "Trunk or Treat" last night and had a great time. This week has been great to do some fun things as a family before our new baby comes. I am going in tonight to be induced so I will probably have him tomorrow!
2 comments:
OH! Wonderful! Pictures! You are so beautiful Tif. And the boys are adorable and Nick is hilarious!! I love their costumes, you did a great job. I am wondering if you have had your cute baby yet or if you are in hard labor right this second! I hope things are going well!!! Eek! I can't wait to see him and hear about the delivery.
You look beautiful and I am so excited for your little one to be here. I hope all goes well...unless it has already happened. In that case, CONGRATULATIONS and hope you are feeling ok. :)
Post a Comment