Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hooray!






Much to celebrate this week... Nick finished his last final Monday and is officially done with his first year of Law School!! Everyone tells us the first year is the hardest so it is wonderful to have it over and for Nick to have done well. Nick is excited to start working at Ellman Burke in San Francisco in a couple weeks. We are all excited to have him home until then!
Thomas and James are loving school. James has bonded with Teacher Katie and Thomas made me a special bead necklace at school this week. The boys were so excited to get a trampoline today. The 11 foot tramp takes up our entire backyard basically but it's totally worth it because we predict it will wear them out each day and make for an early bedtime.
Philip is now 6 months old! He is still very sweet and is rolling all over and sitting up well on his own. He is a strong little guy. He loves to watch his older brothers and they are so cute to play with him and help keep him happy. I finally got around to decorating his room. I love sailboats and had fun decorating his room with a nautical theme. It is bright and cheery and he loves the mobile above his bed.
I got a great job this week as a community advisor at Stanford. I am excited to get involved and plan student events next year.
We are loving our boys at the ages they are at right now and I almost wish I could freeze them at this age because they are so precious. Thomas and James are so clever and are always making me laugh. The other day at lunch I told them they could each have a prune for a treat (my boys are like little French women, no joke). Thomas said "I'm THREE years old. I need THREE prunes." I said, "Okay, you can each have three." Then James held up both hands and said, "But I have TEN fingers. I need TEN prunes!"
Don't worry... I did NOT give them ten!

3 comments:

Scott and Cassidy Cowley said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! We love Philip's sailboat room. You decorated it so darling! The trampoline looks like a hit! We miss the boy's cute personalities! We can't wait to see you in July! We love you guys!

Nicole M said...

Tiffany, where do you shop? Your shirt in that last picture is SO cute!! You look beautiful as always. That picture of the boys with the happy birthday grandma on their chests made me laugh so hard!! So creative.

Brooke said...

Oh boy, this post makes me really miss you Tiff! Ugh. Okay, very cute room and wonderful that you have a trampoline. I think it's great for our spirits too :) And, you look gorgeous I love that shirt as well. Can't believe he is already 6 months old, time sure does fly. And, you have a job!? Sheez, how do you do it? One heck of a multi-tasker. Congrats to Nick on his first year done, what an accomplishment!