We all want to wish Grandma a very Happy Birthday!! I had visions of the boys smiling for Grandma in the picture but the boys had a very late night last night after going to a fun party and were very exhausted from preschool. All three went out for a nap within five minutes of taking the picture.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Happy Birthday Grandma Call!
We all want to wish Grandma a very Happy Birthday!! I had visions of the boys smiling for Grandma in the picture but the boys had a very late night last night after going to a fun party and were very exhausted from preschool. All three went out for a nap within five minutes of taking the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man! This is so funny Tiff. This picture may in fact, be better than the one you had envisioned. It's so funny. By chance.. are you going to be in So. Ca. this weekend? Just thought I would ask.
This is hilarious! I'm glad you caught it on camera! You guys are too funny!
Post a Comment