This is Prince Philip with his "twin" Lady Anabelle. We love her and her mom too!
Ladies, check out Elder Callister's article in the June issue of the Ensign! He says, "Women ought to be praised for all the gifts they possess - including their attentiveness to their personal appearance - that so unselfishly add to the richness of the lives of others." So next time I'm at the spa getting my nails done or spending extra time on my makeup, I will remind myself of what an unselfish good deed I am doing!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh I love that quote! I'll be sure to use the next time it "seems" I'm taking a little long getting ready!!! I hope you're feeling better Tiff
Whoop whooop. Love this quote and your commentary. Phillip is SO cute. You are gorgeous. How are you feeling these days?!
Post a Comment