Philip - 2 months oldMy apologies for posting so many pictures but my babies are growing up so fast! After finally getting settled into our new home at Stanford graduate housing, we have all decided that it was worth all the work moving requires because we love it here! The boys love that there is a park in our backyard with many new friends to play with. We went bowling with other grad student families today and had so much fun. Thomas and James scored over 100 and it was their first time! (There were bumpers though.) Baby Philip is still cheery and smiley. The boys still adore him and are so sweet and helpful with him. A couple weeks ago, we noticed James has a little gray tooth and after a couple visits to the dentist it was confirmed that his front tooth is dying. I don't even remember him falling or getting hit. He probably cried and I just told him to toughen up. I have made an extra effort to bond with him over the past couple weeks. He loves to cuddle, do crafts, dance, and take pictures. There is nothing more precious than James excitedly holding up the camera saying "Mommy say cheese!" He actually takes great pictures.
Thomas and James have a new favorite film... Mama Mia! Somehow they have gotten confused and think Merril Streep is Nick's mom so now they are calling her "Grandma Mia." Thomas has been extremely verbal lately and saying the cutest things. The other day we drove past Nick's law school and Thomas said to James, "James, that's STANford! That's where Daddy lives."
7 comments:
I think your boys and I could be best friends...I too LOVE Mama Mia! We love bowling too! What a fun family activity! I just can't believe how big little Phillip is...he is too cute...just like Thomas and James! That's too bad that they know daddy "lives" at Stanford...it is a rough road! I hope everything is going well for you!
I am so excited to hear about your move-it looks like you are right at home already! The boys are getting SO big and your little Phillip is as cute as ever! Sorry to hear about James' tooth, but I am glad he has such a sweet mom. :)
Tiffany, these pictures are so cute! And I can't believe Phillip is so big! I guess babies grow quite fast... I am hoping Charlie will stay small forever! I am loving his tiny size right now.
I will say it again, your family is so so adorable. Phillip is just the cutest baby ever. I love all of these pictures. Also, I am thrilled you went to the station? Did the boys love it? Did they give you the grand tour? I will have to try that stuff from trader joes! I am dying for some waffles :) How are you doing lately?
Tiffany, your boys are so darling and I can't believe how much they have grown up. Lily just turned 4 on March 4! Isn't it crazy how time flies?! Anyway, darling photos! Glad you are all doing well!
Tiffany, where are you my friend?!
We totally should hook up at some time. This summer would be great. Chris has about a week off before he starts rotations...give us a ring. We would love to get together. 1 year of law school is almost up! YAY!!!
Post a Comment