

We had such a special Christmas! Nick and I were up at six, so excited that we couldn't go back to sleep. At seven, Nick woke the boys up shouting "Santa came!" They were so cute and grateful for every little gift. We are so grateful to have such sweet little boys and for experiencing the magic of Christmas again!
5 comments:
you guys are so great. we love seeing you. and you are always up for seeing us- even if it's just for a few minutes at a time! So thank you! Prince Phillip is such a doll. Hopefully when we see you next I can hold him :) And it amazes me how tall Thomas and James are!! So, when do you think we will be able to get together again???
We are so glad that you guys had a fun Christmas! Your family is so sweet!
Tiff, I love the family picture. Such a cute family! I am glad you guys got to just stay home with your little family.
I was just checking to see if you have posted again yet and Noah saw the picture of you guys off photobooth and started cracking up! I also meant to tell you that the entire trip home from Utah after we saw you guys Noah was holding that cookie box you gave him. How are you guys?
tiff, babies grow up so fast so you therefore ought to post another pic of your bouncing baby boy! And the twins of course!
Post a Comment